Monday, October 17, 2011

Do you ever just have a day when there is absolutely no doubt in your mind that God loves you and everything around you seems to be attesting to that fact? Today is one of those days for me. First of all, it is a GORGEOUS Fall day-- the sky is blue, the sun is shining, trees are all beautiful, vivid colors and the wind is strong enough to be blustery but not so strong that it's scary. All in all a perfect Fall day. Second, my afternoon class was canceled. There's nothing quite like the feeling you get when you find out have an extra free hour in the middle of the afternoon. I also got to write and send off some letters today, which is something I don't usually have the time to do.

I know these things all sound kind of random, but they are all little reminders of God's love for me.

What are your little reminders?

No comments: